The NACDS Regional Chain Conference begins on Sunday.
With it, the celebration of NACDS’ 90th Anniversary feels like it is about to launch for real.
The members make NACDS, just as they have since the inaugural year of 1933. The Association shines when chains and suppliers join together in-person to do the work of the Association, of the industry, and of the American people.
I want to thank true leaders who have taken on the added responsibilities of helping to ensure this NACDS Regional Chain Conference hits the mark in this year and in this moment.
Justin Heiser, chief operating officer of Thrifty White Pharmacy, is serving as our 2023 NACDS Regional Chain Conference Chair.
The amazing team of the NACDS Regional Chain Conference Committee includes:
- Wendy Boynton, Hannaford Bros., Co.
- Sandra Canally, The Compliance Team, Inc.
- David Cippel, Klingensmith’s Drug Stores, Inc.
- Scott M. Cross, Lewis Drugs
- John M. Marraffa, Jr., Kinney Drugs, Inc.
- Craig Norman, H-E-B
- Tom Rousonelos, Topco Associates, LLC
- Heidi Snyder, Drug World Pharmacies
- William Thompson, III, Thompson Pharmacy
- Michael Wysong, CARE Pharmacies Cooperative, Inc. – who also serves as NACDS’ Treasurer.
NACDS Chair Brian Nightengale, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, will engage vigorously and speak at the Conference.
A pharmacy focus and total-store vision will be apparent at the event, as is the case across NACDS’ meetings and conferences. We have a lot to cover and we have an ambitious agenda – reflective of this extremely dynamic industry.
Let’s get this celebration started and let’s keep rolling with the uniquely important work of NACDS.
Steven Anderson is the president and CEO of NACDS.
Comments are closed.