NEW YORK — Colgate Optic White is teaming up with actress Debra Messing to dish on how she has remained energized, fit and glowing throughout her career. During the partnership, Debra will be sharing insight into how she juggles motherhood, her career, new health routine and the tried-and-true beauty products she uses.
“I’m so happy with where I am in my life, and it’s more important than ever for me to continue to take care of my health – from the food I put into my body to the beauty products that really work for me,” said Debra. “One of my go-to and trusted products is Colgate Optic White, especially High Impact White – because it has hydrogen peroxide, the key ingredient to deeply whiten my teeth. I’ve been using it for years and it really works!”
The partnership kicked off with media days in New York City where Debra shared her top beauty and health tips, and the excitement surrounding the star’s newest season of “Will & Grace”, premiering tonite.
“Debra Messing has an iconic white smile that she’s shared with fans throughout the years,” said Bill Van de Graaf, vice president and general manager, North America Oral Care Marketing at Colgate-Palmolive. “We’re happy to have Debra as part of the Colgate family and be a true testimonial to how well the Optic White products work.”
Debra’s advice for how to feel healthy inside and out include:
- Stay Hydrated
- I’m sure you have heard this before, but water is your friend! I drink a ton of water and really have noticed my skin improving because of that.
- Eat Clean
- To maintain my very busy lifestyle, I am really committed to eating clean. I’ve cut out sugar, dairy, coffee, alcohol and gluten, to name a few and really feel much more energized!
- Use Beauty Products That Work
- When it comes to beauty products, I don’t mess around with anything that doesn’t work – who has time for that?! As a busy working mom, I look for products that give me results and one of my go-to products is Colgate Optic White…I have been using the brand for years and can tell you it’s really helped me keep my teeth white and bright!
- Less is More
- When it comes to makeup, I say less is more! I wear very little makeup when I’m not working. As I’ve aged, I’ve really embraced going natural. My go-to’s include tinted sunscreen, a little concealer, mascara and a light lipstick. If you want your smile to really pop, use a blue based lipstick.
- Embrace You!
- When I was younger I was afraid my curly hair made me stand out too much and would spend endless hours blow drying my hair to fit in. Thank goodness I finally realized that my curly hair makes me, me – and I love my curls now!
Fans can follow @Colgate on Twitter and Instagram, @DebraMessing on Twitter, and @therealdebramessing on Instagram for more insight and tips throughout the partnership.