CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble Co. is billing its new Crest and Oral-B 3D White collection as a turnkey solution for a brighter smile.
The company said Monday that the oral care system, launched in March, includes Crest toothpaste, whitening rinse and strips along with Oral-B manual and power toothbrushes and enables users to "start seeing a whiter smile in one day" by providing a regimen that whitens, cleans and protects teeth.
"Research shows that many consumers are overwhelmed by the vast selection of whitening products available, which causes them to experience confusion when making purchasing decisions and ultimately express dissatisfaction with their results," Doreen Bayliff, vice president of P&G North American Oral Care, said in a statement. "We created the new 3D White collection so that consumers can easily choose the ideal combination of products for them, based on their desired level of whitening, effort and price point. And with the use of the 3D White collection, we can guarantee consumers will not only see a whiter smile, but also be happy with their results."
The 3D White oral care line includes the following products:
• Crest 3D WhiteProfessional Effects Whitestrips with Advanced Seal technology ($50 for 20 doses). Designed provide professional-level whitening at home, the strips have an adhesive formulation that temporarily molds them to user’s teeth for a secure fit. They are worn once a day for 30 minutes, and the innovative technology creates a moisture-activated, solid-gel formulation that provides advanced adhesion that allows the strips to be worn with ease, even when drinking a glass of water, P&G said.
• Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste (5.8 ounces for $3.75). Providing up to 80% stain removal for a whiter smile in 14 days, the toothpaste features a patented dual-action silica system that helps polish away surface stains to gently whiten teeth. Its paste-gel hybrid formulation offers the cleaning of a paste and the freshness of a gel, helping teeth feel smooth and clean, according to P&G. A special blend of ingredients also delivers and sustains freshness after use. The toothpaste comes in Radiant Mint and Refreshing Mint flavors.
• Crest 3D White MultiCare Whitening Rinse (473 ml for $5.89). The rinse, available in a Fresh Mint flavor, is specially formulated with two whitening ingredients, hydrogen peroxide and sodium hexametaphosphate, that safely work together to whiten teeth by removing surface stains and protecting against future stains. P&G said the rinse also kills bad breath germs and freshens breath without the burn of alcohol.
• Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothbrush ($6.99). The power toothbrush vibrates and polishes away surface stains both on and between teeth. Its MicroPulse bristles pivot and pulse, and the pressure-sensitive head with split-head design adjusts to the contours of teeth for gentle brushing, according to P&G. A gentle pulsing action also disrupts plaque while stimulating the gingival margin, the company said.
• Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush ($3.49). This manual toothbrush has center bristles, which P&G dubs "polishing cups," that hold toothpaste to polish away surface stains for a naturally whiter smile. Its PowerTip bristles are extra long to help clean hard-to-reach places, and the blue on the Indicator bristles fade halfway so users know when to replace their brush.
All of the Crest and Oral-B 3D White products are available now at drug stores and other mass market retailers nationwide.
Comments are closed.