CINCINNATI — The Kroger Co. today unveiled increased savings, affordable meal ingredients and a holiday gift guide to customers as they prepare for the holidays.
“At Kroger, we are committed to making the holiday season memorable and accessible for everyone,” according to Stuart Aitken, senior vice president, chief merchant and marketing officer for Kroger. “We strive to keep prices low every day, and this holiday season is no different. Whether you’re hosting a festive gathering or planning for a cozy holiday at home, we are here to make sure our customers have their favorite foods at prices that fit any budget.”
As customers stock up for the holidays, spread yuletide cheer and prepare for the New Year, Kroger is offering savings across the store, including these great offers:
- December 14-26: Use select digital coupons up to five times regular prices.
- December 14-January 12: Earn four times regular fuel points each Friday on grocery purchases.
- December 14-January 2: Receive 15% off sushi party platters of $19.99 or more.
- December 14-January 2: Receive 100 bonus fuel points with a $15 lottery scratch purchase.
- December 27-January 9: Buy five, save $5 on select products.
- December 27-January 9: Buy two participating household products and save $10.
- December 13-24: Boost members save 10% on Home Chef holiday meal bundles. To learn more about these offers and save even more weekly, shop directly from Kroger’s digital ad with new deals every Wednesday and more than $500 in savings available every week.
Kroger is offering customers an opportunity this holiday season to create a memorable spread with fresh, affordable ingredients such as:
- Kroger Spiral Honey Ham.
- Kroger Idaho Potatoes.
- Kroger Brown and Serve Dinner Rolls.
- Kroger Green Bean Casserole.
- Bakery Fresh Goodness Double Layer Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
- Bakery Fresh Goodness Chocolate Pudding Cake.
Families wanting to spend less time in the kitchen and more time around the table this holiday season can buy Home Chef heat-and-eat meals and sides at Kroger-owned stores nationwide. The simple, stress-free proteins and sides can be bundled for more savings, including a boneless turkey, ham or prime rib and five sides starting at $65.
Make Kroger the one-stop yuletide shop with this incredible holiday gift guide boasting something for every elf on the list:
- Candy, chocolate gifts and stocking stuffers from $1.
- Shop toys for less.
- Gifts of Boost memberships to provide shoppers with free delivery, two-times fuel points, and exclusive savings.
- Murray’s Monthly Chess Clubs are the best way to discover new tastes with best-in-class cheese experiences, featuring education, discovery and more. Offering five unique clubs, there is something to please every palate.
- Gift cards, which never disappoint, in hundreds of options.
Customers can shop these items and more in-store or take advantage of Kroger’s curbs pickup and delivery services. Additional savings are possible through Boost by Kroger Plus, the delivery membership that can save customers money on fuel and grocery delivery. Eligible customers can now try the Boost membership with a free 30-day trial and subscribe on a monthly basis for as little as $7.99.
Kroger Family of Companies Rewards World Elite Mastercard eligible cardmembers may now redeem a free one-year, next-day Boost membership or cardholders who are current annual Boost members may receive a free one-year extension of their next-day Boost membership.