“Christmas magic begins with Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments,” said Nicole Reid, general manager – Keepsakes and Hallmark Ornaments. “We were honored to be a part of so many people’s traditions, the stories they share when they put up the tree, and helping bring those special memories to life year after year. This event is a great way to get a head start on the holiday season with your family.”
Some highlights of the new Keepsake Ornaments arriving at the Ornament Debut included:
• The first ever set of artist-crafted outdoor Keepsake Ornaments that are weather safe and shatter resistant. The ornament collection features a set of three oversized birds, perfect for outdoor display in the yard or front door. Also available for purchase is a Keepsake Outdoor Wreath sold separately.
• New stylish and sophisticated Premium Keepsake Ornaments made from the very finest materials and embellishments including metal, glass, porcelain, velvet and more. These unique and special pieces are sure to be standouts on the tree.
• Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments also debuted their new Sound-A-Light interactive Christmas tree. The 4-foot tree features a new innovative light technology that responds to music and ambient sound, displaying a new light show every time you play a song nearby.
• A Peanuts® interactive tree skirt with light and sound brings the charm of the beloved Christmas special to life with scenes from the movie told by your favorite characters.
• The Star Trek Transporter is an interactive table top piece that features Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock and Dr. McCoy ready for another off-ship adventure with light and original sound from the Star Trek.
• Put the finishing touches on your tree with one of the nine limited quantity exclusives pieces available only in stores while supplies last.
To make Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut even more exciting, shoppers were able to unlock additional bonus points on opening weekend with their Keepsake ornament purchases.