NEW YORK — Colgate is making family oral care decisions clearer than ever with the launch of the new Colgate Zero portfolio. With offerings for adults and kids, Colgate Zero ensures the same high standard of Colgate protection with 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors in the toothpastes and 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners and dyes in the mouthwashes – so families can feel good about this healthy choice.
“Improving oral health is our top priority. As consumer preferences shift towards products containing less artificial ingredients, we wanted to ensure Colgate users had products that fit their lifestyles,” said Greg Ross, general manager, Oral Care, North America at Colgate-Palmolive. “Every Colgate Zero formula is clear, which helps signal to consumers that they are free from certain ingredients, while still delivering on all the protection you have come to expect from Colgate.”
“Colgate Zero for Kids offers a smart start to healthy smiles. The Colgate Zero Toothpaste for Kids 2-6 Years earned the ADA Seal of Acceptance after independent evaluation by dental experts found the product to be safe and effective in helping prevent tooth decay when used as directed,” said Dr. Mia Geisinger, chair of the ADA Council on Scientific Affairs.
The Colgate Zero portfolio of products includes:
- Colgate Zero Peppermint Toothpaste has a micro-foaming formula that provides a deep clean and clinically proven cavity protection. It also strengthens enamel and freshens breath with 100% natural flavor and 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Variants include: Colgate Zero Spearmint Toothpaste
- Colgate Zero Mouthwash Fresh Breath that kills 99% of germs and has a natural, cooling peppermint flavor that freshens breath. The formula has no alcohol, dyes, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Variants include:
- Colgate Zero Mouthwash Healthy Gums which strengthens enamel and has a natural spearmint flavor
- Colgate Zero Mouthwash Strong Teeth that kills 99% of plaque germs and has a natural peppermint flavor.
- Variants include:
- Colgate Zero Toothpaste for Kids 2-6 Years strengthens enamel and protects against cavities. The fluoride formula has a kid-friendly natural strawberry flavor, is ADA accepted and does not contain any artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Colgate Zero Toothpaste for Kids 3-24 Months is a fluoride-free formula that offers a gentle clean for teeth and gums. This formula has a baby-friendly natural mild fruit flavor, is safe if swallowed and has 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Colgate Zero for Kids Manual Toothbrush is BPA-free, contains zero artificial colors and is suitable for children 2 years and older. It also fits adult hand sizes if children need assistance with brushing and has a suction cup bottom for easy, upright storage.
Colgate Zero products will be available at most retailers including Walmart, Target and Amazon.