Here’ is what P&G is doing
• Installing new lines to start production of hand sanitizer in five manufacturing sites around the world, using it to ensure its people can continue operating safely and sharing it with hospitals, health authorities and relief organizations.
• Working to produce critically needed face masks at nearly a dozen P&G manufacturing sites around the world, currently up and running already in China with teams working to install capacity in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
• Working diligently to maintain the production, distribution and availability of all its brands, not only for consumers but also for the comfort and confidence of the medical professionals and first responders who are on the front line of the battle against COVID-19.
• Donating millions of products from 30 brands in more than 20 countries, with more on the way as P&G works with communities around the world to understand how to best serve them.
• Partnering with some of the world’s leading relief organizations including the International Federation of the Red Cross, Americares and Direct Relief, and key regional organizations.
Click here to read the latest update from David Taylor, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of P&G, to better understand the totality of P&G’s efforts during this crisis. In addition, you can find more details now, and in the future, on us.pg.com.