To offer SureCost to affiliated independent pharmacy owners.
“Implementing SureCost technology will streamline the ordering process for our Affiliated Pharmacy Partners while ensuring they are receiving best in industry pricing through our vast portfolio of supplier contracts. The SureCost platform was designed to combine the formularies of Thrifty White’s multiple supplier partners and allow the user to easily identify the lowest cost item available and direct it towards the appropriate distributor. This is just another tool we have deployed to help ensure that our Affiliated Pharmacy partners continue to thrive and remain profitable in an ever changing and increasingly challenging business environment,“ said Scot Rewerts, director of Thrifty White’s Affiliated Pharmacy Program.
The partnership will further enable independent pharmacy owners that partner with Thrifty White to streamline their ordering process across its multiple supplier partnerships, the SureCost software reviews each item selected for replenishment and directs the purchase to the best source. It drives purchases necessary to comply with the primary wholesaler contract along with directing items to the best priced secondary source. Pharmacies using SureCost over existing applications and procedures have realized substantial time and cost savings.
“Our partnership with Thrifty White will allow us to work together and support their independent pharmacies across the country. The concept behind SureCost is to give the pharmacy the control of real-time information. With just a few clicks of your mouse, it is easier to manage day-to-day ordering, compliance throughout our pharmacy network and information for use in managing vendor contracts while maximizing profitability,” said Calvin Hunsicker, president and CEO of Emerlyn SureCost. “Emerlyn Technology was created to provide effective tools to pharmacies for the management of their purchases and inventory.”
The Emerlyn SureCost software solution also provides Independent pharmacies with a significant list of advantages and support tools. These include:
- Single ordering system for purchasing and reordering items for each pharmacy across multiple suppliers.
- Single source for reporting and accurate cost accounting.
- Single source for contract management.
- Electronic order confirmation on every order.
- Notification of filtered lower cost items.
- Reduces out of stocks.
- Substantial savings through informed product/sourcing decisions.
- Daily updates of all prices from manufacturer, vendor and contracts.
- Rebate analysis and notification.
- Product selection compliance.
- Effective and easy to use spend analysis.
- Inventory Management
- Pharmacy System Integration
- Invoice Workflow
- 3PL & Central Warehousing Solutions