ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The National Community Pharmacists Association is pleased to announce these
upcoming online items for pharmacists and pharmacy team members:
- March 7 – How Artificial Intelligence is Improving Pharmacy Profitability webinar, part of our Business Booster Series presented by NCPA corporate members. Paige Clark, RPh, vice president of pharmacy policy and programs at Prescryptive Health, and independent pharmacy owner Steve Moore, PharmD, will discuss how independent pharmacies can use artificial intelligence solutions to become more price competitive. Learn more and register.
- March 8 – NASPA Pharmacy-Based Point-of-Care Test and Treat National Certificate Program, online. The 20-hour ACPE-accredited certificate program includes comprehensive material regarding key disease states, physical assessments, point-of-care tests, collaborative practice models, and business models. Registration closes March 1. Learn more and register.
- March 21 – Blockbuster Biosimilar Breakthroughs in 2023 and Beyond, part of our monthly NCPA Learning Hour Series. With Humira biosimilars coming to market this year, pharmacy teams likely have questions about how this will impact their business. Join expert guest Marsha Millonig, MBA, BPharm, president and CEO of Catalyst Enterprises, to explore the rapidly evolving market of biosimilars. Learn more and register.
- March 29 – Financial Tips to Treating the DIR Hangover webinar. NCPA is preparing a series of webinars and materials to help ease the pain of the DIR hangover, when cash flow might get tricky as new DIR rules take effect. This premiere webinar will feature pharmacy finance experts Scotty and Olin Sykes from Sykes & Co., P.A., to talk through advocacy updates and financial tips for getting ready for upcoming DIR changes. Learn more and register.
Additionally, registration is open for the following in-person events:
- April 1-2 – The Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, sponsored by McKesson, in Charlotte, N.C.Consider this a crash course. It’s a can’t-miss program for new pharmacy owners, those planning to someday open their own store, and those thinking about taking the next step in the industry. Learn more and register.
- April 19-20 – The Business of Long-Term Care Workshop, in Alexandria, Va. Presented by the NCPA Long-Term Care Division, this intensive crash course on owning and operating a long-term care pharmacy will help attendees grow their offering from a few to a few thousand beds. Learn more and register.
- April 26-27 – NCPA’s 2023 Congressional Pharmacy Fly-In, in Alexandria, Va., and Washington, D.C. NCPA is pleased to welcome members to attend its first in-person fly-in since April 2019. It’s an opportunity to build rapport with those new to Congress and to foster existing relationships with those making decisions central to the future of pharmacy. Learn more and register.
Comments are closed.