NEW YORK — Product of the Year USA has announced its winners for its 2023 Product of the Year Awards across 36 categories. Each of the Product of the Year winners are determined through a national poll of 40,000 American shoppers conducted in partnership with Kantar, a global leader in consumer research.
A globally established seal of approval, the Product of the Year emblem was developed over 30 years ago and has been a trusted CPG pillar in the U.S. for nearly 15 years, the company says, adding that the early mission was simple: help consumers cut through the noise on their grocery shelves and highlight the best new products when it comes to the things that matter, such as thoughtful design, quality and innovation. As the world evolves on a daily basis, consumers are continuously in search of products that are smarter, more efficient, and easier to use. The Product of the Year red seal is a distinctive mark that allows shoppers to easily identify the top trendsetting products on the market, voted on by 40,000 fellow consumers, while also serving as a valuable marketing tool for brands to build consumer awareness, especially among competitors within their respected spaces.
“Product of the Year is more valuable now than ever. The level of access consumers have to products today is unprecedented – far beyond retail aisles, they have DTC options, grocery delivery in the palm of their hands, and they can watch their favorite influencer review items they’re considering purchasing in real time,” notes Mike Nolan, Global CEO of Product of the Year Management. “Product of the Year is an established and increasingly relevant resource for CPG companies, helping their products stand out, and be understood and trusted by their customers. Entirely new 2023 categories of Product of the Year award winners further demonstrate the ever-evolving trends we are seeing in the U.S. market, and as a company we’re thrilled to be at the forefront of recognizing these products for top performing function, design, packaging, or ingredients.”
From food and beverage, personal care, household products, bedding and more, the 36 winners of the 2023 Product of the Year Award are:
- Auto Dish Care | Cascade Platinum Plus – Procter & Gamble
- Body Cleanser | Dial Body Wash – Henkel
- Bread | ALDI-exclusive Specially Selected French Baguette – ALDI
- Breakfast | Quaker Puffed Granola – PepsiCo
- Car Care | Rain-X Truck & SUV Wiper Blade – ITW Global Brands/Rain-X
- CBD | CBD Sleep Gummies – Sky Wellness
- Cheese | ALDI-exclusive Emporium Selection Feta Block Assortment – ALDI
- Children’s Health | Children’s ZYRTEC Allergy Chewables – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health
- Coffee Creamer | Lactose-Free Flavored Creamer in French Vanilla and Sweet Cream – Organic Valley
- Condiment | ALDI-exclusive Burman’s Dipping Sauces – ALDI
- Convenience Meals | Hot Pockets Deliwich – Nestlé USA
- Digestive Health | Dulcolax Chewy Fruit Bites – Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
- Entrée | Pasta-Roni Heat & Eat – PepsiCo
- Frozen Dessert | ALDI-exclusive Sundae Shoppe Gelato – ALDI
- Hair Growth | Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions® Hair Growth – Nestlé Health Science
- Home Cleaning | FamilyGuard Brand Disinfectants – S.C. Johnson & Son
- Home Essentials | Ziploc Endurables – S.C. Johnson & Son
- Immediate Relief | Carmex Weather Guard Lip Balm – Carma Laboratories
- Keto | ALDI-exclusive Benton’s Keto Cookies – ALDI
- Mattress | Nectar Premier Mattress – Resident Home LLC
- Meal Replacement | Complete Nutrition Shakes – Soylent
- Meal Solution | Bob Evans Mashed Cauliflower – Bob Evans Farms
- Non-Chocolate | HARIBO Berry Clouds – HARIBO of America, Inc.
- Non-Dairy | ALDI-exclusive Friendly Farms Non-Dairy Whipped Toppings – ALDI
- On-The-Go Snack | ALDI-exclusive Park Street Deli Sweet Snack Selects – ALDI
- Premixed Drink | ALDI-exclusive Zarita Margaritas – ALDI
- Salty Snack | Takis® Hot Nuts Fuego – Barcel USA
- Smoothie | DOLE® BOOSTED BLENDS Berry Spark Smoothie – Dole Packaged Foods
- Snack & Appetizer | El Monterey Chili Cheese Chimichanga – Ruiz Foods
- Soft Drink | Nitro Pepsi – PepsiCo
- Topical Pain Relief | Icy Hot Pro – Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
- Weight Management | Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Metabolism Booster – Nestlé Health Science
- Wellness Device | Aspercreme Flexi-Motion – Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
- Wellness Supplement | Nature Made Wellblends™ – Pharmavite LLC
- Women’s Daily Supplement | Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Advanced Hair Skin & Nails – Nestlé Health Science
- Wine | ALDI-exclusive Don’t Mind If I Do Sauvignon Blanc – ALDI
The 36 winners of the 2023 Product of the Year Awards were revealed at the annual Product of the Year Awards Show on February 16th at the Current, Pier59 in New York City. The celebration kicked off with a red carpet, followed by a night full of entertainment with Saturday Night Live Alums, Rachel Dratch and Alex Moffat, hosting the Award Show, as well as a performance by Tony Award-winning actress and singer, Beth Leavel.
In tandem with the winner announcement, the 2023 Product of the Year winners are currently featured in a shoppable article on PEOPLE Online created in partnership with Dotdash Meredith, the largest digital and print publisher in America.
Comments are closed.