BOSTON — Retailers attending the NACDS Total Store Expo picked the standout front-end items in this year’s Product Showcase.
Participants in the Product Showcase had their products prominently displayed in glass cases just inside the entrance to the Total Store Expo exhibit hall, as well as featured in a special section of the Total Store Expo website before and during the event.
The showcase is designed to provide enhanced visibility for suppliers to market their products to retailers. Covering 10 product categories, items on display ranged from health and beauty aids and consumables to general merchandise and pharmacy offerings.
As evaluated by the retail attendees, the winning products of the 2016 Total Store Expo Product Showcase were the following:
• Health Care/Over-the-Counter: Ezy Dose Easy Fill Pill Planners (Apothecary Products, booth 1153)
• Personal Care/Health & Beauty Aids: Waterless by Gillette Venus (OraLabs Inc., booth 881)
• Cosmetics & Fragrances: SinfulColors (SinfulColors/Pure Ice, booth 1041)
• Pharmacy Products: Dexcom G5 Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (Dexcom Inc., booth 2923)
• Pharmacy Operations Equipment & Services: Meducation (First Databank Inc., booth 2446)
• Home Health Care: 23andMe Personal Genetic Service (23andMe, booth 2431)
• Baby Care: Oilogic Essential Oil Care (Oilogic, booth 1959)
• Consumables: Oreo Thins (Mondelez International, booth 2133)
• General Merchandise: Qi Wireless Charger (Navajo Inc., booth 1651)
• Household Products/Non-Edibles: Everyone Aromatherapy (EO Products, booth 965)